Upgrade your skincare routine with a Kansa Wand.
Kansa Facial massage encourages lymphatic drainage. The lymphatic system is the body’s natural detoxification system. There are lymph nodes all over our faces and when they become blocked and toxins begin to build up, the result is a lackluster complexion and premature aging. The Kansa wand is made of pure wood and Kansa metal, designed to balance your doshas, and skin’s pH level while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles leaving your skin beautiful and firm.
A Kansa Wand should always be used with a pure facial oil so it doesn’t tug at your skin. (Try our Calendula Recovery Oil)
First, apply a few drops of your oil.
You can massage in any way that feels best. Some recommendations are:
1. Massage the wand in circles around the middle of the forehead five times in a counterclockwise direction. Repeat in a clockwise direction.
2. Draw the figure-eight pattern on the forehead five times. This calms the mind and emotions, stimulates memory, and improves concentration. It’s also helpful for relieving sinus headaches.
3. Massage in a zigzag pattern across the forehead five times, using gentle pressure.
4. Clench your teeth so that you can feel the jaw muscle. Massage with firm pressure in a circular motion on this point with the wand. Repeat five times.
5. Circle the cheekbone five times using firm pressure.
6. Move under the cheekbone. Massage upward and downward with firm pressure, moving from the corner of the mouth up to the earlobe and back to the corner of the mouth
7. Move to the jawline. Move down from the ear to along the jaw towards the chin, from the chin back along the jaw to the ear lobe.